HEALTH & SAFETY WARNINGS: Please ensure that all users of the VR viewer read the warnings below carefully before using the headset to reduce the risk of personal injury, discomfort or property damage.
Before using VR viewer
We recommend seeing a doctor before using the VR viewer if you are pregnant, elderly, have pre-existing binocular vision abnormalities or psychiatric disorders, or suffer from a heart condition or other serious medical condition.
Seizures: If you have had or could be prone to seizures, consult a doctor before using VR viewer. While watching TV, playing video games or experiencing virtual reality some people (about 1 in 4000) may have severe dizziness, seizures, epileptic seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns. This may occur even if they have never had a seizure or blackout before or have no history of seizures or epilepsy. Such seizures are more common in children and young people under the age of 20. Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should see a doctor before using the headset.
Children: This product should not be used by children under the age of 13 without supervision. Watching videos or playing games with the VR viewer for long periods of time may affect the visual development of children. Adults should monitor children who are using or have used the VR viewer for any of the symptoms described below, and should limit the time children spend using the VR viewer and ensure they take breaks during use. Prolonged use should be avoided, as this could negatively impact hand-eye coordination, balance, and multi-tasking ability. Adults should monitor children closely during and after use of the headset for any decrease in these abilities.
General Instructions & Precautions
You should always follow these instructions and observe these precautions while using the VR viewer to reduce the risk of injury or discomfort:
- Never Use VR viewer Without a Phone inside. If you are wearing the headset with no phone and accidentally look at a powerful light you can risk damaging your vision as the rays from that light will be focused into your eye. NEVER look at the sun or light through the VR viewer without a phone inside.
- Do not leave your VR viewer exposed to direct sunlight. This can cause a fire as well as can damage the viewer. Never leave your VR viewer face down (lenses up) or outside.
- Use Only In A Safe Environment: An immersive virtual reality experience distracts you from and completely blocks your view of your actual surroundings. Always be aware of your surroundings when using the VR viewer. Remain seated for best results. Take special care to ensure that you are not near other people, objects, stairs, balconies, windows, furniture, or other items that you can bump into or knock down when using—or immediately after using—the headset. Do not handle sharp or otherwise dangerous objects while using the VR viewer. Never wear the headset in situations that require attention, such as walking, bicycling, or driving. Do not leave children/gas/fire/etc unsupervised while using your VR viewer.
- We recommend to use for only a few minutes at a time at first, and only increase the amount of time spent using VR viewer gradually. Let yourself to become accustomed to virtual reality.
- Take frequent breaks while using VR viewer. If you experience nausea, discomfort, eye strain, or disorientation, immediately stop using the device.
- See a doctor if you have serious or persistent symptoms.
- Do not use the VR viewer when: you are tired, need sleep, are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, are hung-over, have digestive problems, are under emotional stress or anxiety, or when suffering from illness or health conditions, e.g.: cold, flu, headaches, migraines, or earaches, as this can increase your susceptibility to adverse symptoms.
- Do not use VR viewer while: driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws. It can also increase your susceptibility to adverse symptoms.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after using VR viewer if you feel impaired or disoriented.
- Immediately discontinue use if anyone using the headset experiences any of the following symptoms: seizures; loss of awareness; eye strain; eye or muscle twitching; involuntary movements; altered, blurred, or double vision or other visual abnormalities; dizziness; disorientation; impaired balance; impaired hand-eye coordination; excessive sweating; increased salivation; nausea; lightheadedness; discomfort or pain in the head or eyes; drowsiness; fatigue; or any symptoms similar to motion sickness.
- Symptoms of virtual reality exposure can persist and become more apparent hours after use. These post- use symptoms can include the symptoms above, as well as excessive drowsiness and decreased ability to multi-task. These symptoms may put you at an increased risk of injury when engaging in normal activities in the real world.
- Do not drive or engage in other high-consequence activities (i.e., activities in which experiencing any symptoms could lead to death, personal injury, or damage to property), or other activities that require unimpaired balance and hand-eye coordination (such as playing sports or riding a bicycle, etc.) until you have fully recovered from any symptoms.
- Be mindful of the type of content that you were using prior to the onset of any symptoms because you may be more prone to symptoms based upon the content being used.
- Playing video games or holding a viewer for prolonged time can make your muscles, joints or skin feel tired or hurt. If any part of your body becomes tired or sore while playing, or if you feel symptoms such as tingling, numbness, burning or stiffness, stop and rest for several hours before using VR viewer again. If you continue to have any of the above symptoms or other discomfort during or after play, stop playing and see a doctor.
By using C PURE you accept all the possible risks that may be present while using C PURE viewer, and acknowledge that you have read the safety information about C PURE and are aware of all the risks and issues associated with this device, you acknowledge that you are fully responsible for any harm, damages or other issues the use of C PURE may lead to. No liability or responsibility is assumed by VR Oxygen company for any injury incurred as a result of using C PURE VR Viewer. Misuse of this device can cause possibly serious injury to the user and others. Read and follow the Safety Information and Instructions carefully before using.