We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
You are not allowed to bid on our VR Oxygen trademark names, renditions thereof and their derivatives. We police keyword bidding on the below terms regularly both domestically and internationally, and in order to remain in compliance with our terms of service, we'd like to inform you of the following restrictions on keyword bidding:
– Publishers and international distributors are prohibited from bidding on VR Oxygen and any variations including misspellings, alternate spellings, alternate spacing, or any phrases that include these terms.
– International customers or distributors may not use our brand name or domain name, or any variation, similar terms or misspelling of our brand name, as the display domain in any search advertisement.
– International customers or distributors may not use our brand name or domain name, or any variation, similar terms or misspelling of our brand name in PPC ad copy without prior approval.
– You may not register any domain name that contains our brand name, misspellings of our brand name or variations of our brand name.
– You are prohibited from Direct Linking.
– Failure to comply so will result in a temporary suspension from our international distribution Program. Once you are placed on suspension, you will be out of the VR Oxygen International Sales Program for 14 days and ineligible to purchase VR Oxygen products. After the 14 day term, you will have the opportunity to opt back in to the VR Oxygen distribution Program as an international customer or distributor if you have complied with the above request. A second violation of this policy will result in permanent termination from VR Oxygen's International Sales and/or Distribution Program.
– We understand that these keywords may drive traffic to your site and are prepared to work with you to identify alternative ways to maximize the relationship and marketing opportunities for you. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.